We are already half way through the year and you may be thinking "Where am I and how the fuck did I get here?! It's like I blinked and it's June!" If you're feeling the same way, you're not alone.
I don't know about you, but I've been working my butt off tracking my goals, staying focused and trudging forward. Am I where I thought I would be? Nope. Is there still time to get there? YES.
It's time to take a time-out and do a check-in. Pumps those breaks, sweetheart, and let's get clear about the rest of our year.
It's not too late to get to where you want to go. We have 6 glorious months to dial it in, get motivated, get focused and stay inspired.
So here's what I've created for you (and for me):
- A 90-minute online workshop where we will celebrate what you've done, assess where you are, and set goals to get you where you want to be by December (replay will be available if you can't make it live).
- Ideas and encouragement on how to stay motivated, inspired and how to get back on track when you fall off.
- A PDF Nourish Your Year Workbook to get clarity, motivation and inspiration.
- A PDF Goal Tracker
- A 4 and 6 week email accountability check in to keep you on track and address any challenges you may be having.
- $35 or add a friend for $45!! (price goes up to $59 on 6/17)
This workshop and program is for you if you need:
- Clarity: Having an "I thought this is what I wanted now I'm not sure" moment? Clarity is key.
- Focus: Tend to lose sight of your goals and get distracted by shiny objects? Me too. Learn to stay focused in the chaos.
- Accountability: stay focused and dialed in so you can nourish the rest of your year with the projects, goals, people and experiences that light you up.
- Inspiration: it's so easy to feel super lit up at the beginning of the year, but as time moves on, it starts to fade.
- A re-assessment, a breather, a check-in to see if this is really the direction you want to go. (hint: you get to pivot if you want to).
Wanna kill it this year? There's still time.